Kylian Mbappe has told Chelsea he is open to joining them but only on a one year loan deal before joining real Madrid next summer.
BRIGGX WORLDWIDE, is a set of digital entrepreneurs that are on a mission of making the world a better place. Fighting misinformation by promoting hetrageneou activities across the globe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kylian Mbappe ready to join Chelsea on one condition
Kylian Mbappe has told Chelsea he is open to joining them but only on a one year loan deal before joining real Madrid next summer.
-
Juventus have opened talks with Arsenal regarding the signing of Thomas Partey, after the midfielder agreed personal terms with the Italia...
-
Chelsea striker, Romelu Lukaku has agreed a three-year deal with Juventus ahead of a possible exit this summer. The Serie A giants are kee...
-
Kylian Mbappe has told Chelsea he is open to joining them but only on a one year loan deal before joining real Madrid next summer.
-
I remembered vividly when I used to be actively online. A friend asked me, "You wetin you dey always do online", I didn't an...
No comments:
Post a Comment